Fast, powerful and pixel perfect
I go the extra mile to ensure your stunning custom website design doesn’t go to waste!
In other words we pay attention to the fine details, coding and finishing sites that deliver a certain visual finesse and really stand out in your industry. I offer custom website design and development at a range of budgets depending on the level of customization and functionality required.
Stimulus Creative save you money by not spending time to re-invent the wheel!
My sites are built upon the WordPress CMS Platform, which has a solid industry reputation and is used by thousands around the world including companies such as CNN, Ebay, Sony, Yahoo, Ford, Fox, Samsung and Time Inc.
Anything is possible on this powerful web publishing platform: websites and blogs, online catalogue and e-commerce sites. WordPress is search engine and responsive design friendly, with a large community of developers constantly adding to the wealth of plugins, widgets and extra functionality to make sure your site will keeping evolving in the digital world.
As a client focused branding, web development and design company. There are a few things that we believe are non–negotiable when it comes to website development:
- Using up-to-date and best web practices. Stimulus websites are fast, engaging and powerful delivering a great user experience to your viewers.
- A user-friendly CMS (content management system) platform on which your site is built. Simply put, you need a back-end that you can easily navigate and make changes to your content.
- Using a CMS that is open source and licence free so you won’t end up paying ongoing monthly costs for your operating system after your website is launched.
- Your website is built with responsive architecture to ensure it offers a great user experience for all devices.
- A supportive, knowledgeable and open relationship with the web company developing and hosting your website – a relationship that should not have any surprise costs built in.
Without a dependable, on-going relationship with your web company, it is hard to keep your site relevant and functioning at its optimum. It’s important to feel supported, as your website needs to move with your company and constantly make the best use of technology to attract, engage and communicate with your audience…all in a cost-effective way.